The role of the Delivery Head is to ensure that the SERVICENOW Apps delivery practice is run professionally to meet the bottom line expectations of the senior management, delivery & competency expectations of the customers and expertise level expectations of the prospects.
- Responsible for planning, managing and overseeing all project deliveries.
- Responsible for managing the professional services unit of the practice that provides 24×7 L2/L3
environment monitoring and issue resolution support
- Responsible for handling presales related work in terms of scope, estimation and SOW finalization.
- Create best practices documentation and presales presentations
- Responsible for planning the resource needs in line with the business plan of the practice
- Provide input for the solution road map, integrating multiple disparate processes, and addressing
short and long term organizational needs
- Be knowledgeable about industry expectations, SAP product roadmap and proactively plan and
develop new skills for the practice that would be in demand in the near future
- Identify risks and develop mitigation. Escalate risks as needed.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within and across the project teams.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and influence workforce to take positive action and accountability for their
- Utilize knowledge of defined reference architectures, technology trends and implementation experience to translate business requirements into a system and landscape solution blueprint thatrepresents an end-to-end technical solution.
- Position Requirements :
- 4-5 years of work experience owning P & L responsibilities of a delivery unit
- 8 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of
process development and execution.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project and MS Project WebAccess
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Sound financial knowledge and commercial orientation to achieve the goals set for practice and projects performance
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
You may also email your resumes at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with