Job Description :
Client is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Client PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Client helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Client’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Client is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis
Groupe, Client is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more
information, visit Client.com. Follow us on Twitter at @ClientMktg.
A Principal Architect Front End Development plays a vital role in managing and driving technical aspects of Front-End
team. He/She in defining and implementing front-end technologies across multiple CMS and front-end based projects.
• Define UI framework and front-end architecture
• Lead and mentor team of Architects, Team Leads and front-end developers.
• Advice technical solution and fix any complex issues faced by developers
• Direct design & development of functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on
• Promote Usability best practices
• Strategize building of reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate and interface with CMS teams and stakeholders
• Years of experience in Angular/React: 3+ Years
• Years of experience in Node JS : 3+ Years
• Years of experience in full-stack application: 4+ Years
• Other Technology Experiences: Good understanding CMS integration on Adobe AEM, Sitecore
• Project Experience: Atleast 5 end-to-end projects on Front-end development with CMS backend
• Demonstrates the use of open source and commercial tools that may be used to create and model the
logical architecture for an application.
• Should be well versed and have implemented Microservices and serverless architecture
• Uses notations suggested by the latest industry standards and tools.
• Expert in Front-end performance tuning
• Based on the use cases can create a logical architecture
• Should be fully conversant with OOAD
• Should have used UML notations
• Ability to define custom Front-End framework
• Proficiency on creating modular, loosely coupled front-end application based on Angular JS, Bootstrap.
• Should have designed interfaces for third party integration
• Should have hands-on integration experience with third party services like Payment Gateways, Tax
calculator, live chat, address finders, ERP, OMS etc.
Data Modeling & Database design:
• Demonstrates a good understanding of data modeling.
• Able to create a portion of the Logical Data Model (LDM) and/or Physical Data Model (PDM).
• Able to apply data modeling notations like Information Engineering (IE), Barker or UML.
• Able to apply data normalization techniques. Understands data modeling patterns.
• Should have done Database design for large multi-country, multi-language website
• Should have got hands-on experience integrating webservices – SOAP & REST
• Should have experience developing Hybrid Mobile Apps
• Should have experience in Progressive Web Apps
• Should have experience developing full-stack application involving Node
Project Delivery & Team management:
• Should be able to define estimation template by creating task types, work breakdown for the task types,
• Own overall solution and solution quality of the development product
• Should have handled 20+ team comprising of Team Leads, Developers in a collocated and non-collocated
environment. Define work, guide and help on implementation
• Should have the ability to have delegated control on activities
• Grow people by introducing tools, frameworks and best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness.