Client is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Client PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Client helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Client’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and
publishers, Client is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Client is a global company with
over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit Client.com. Follow us on Twitter at @ClientMktg.
Domain Preferred- Digital, eCommerce, Campaign Solution ( must )
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP’s
- Formulation of high quality bids and proposals
- Scoping the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes.
- What you will enjoy in this role
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes
- Ability to understand and engage with both functional & technical workstreams for pre-sales related activities.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- What you will do
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Work Closely with the Clients, Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Excellent Presentation skills with the ability to convey the concept and the solution with at most clarity and eloquence.
• Qualification: Graduate or postgraduate degree preferably in Computer Science, PMP/ PRINCE2/CSM
- 8 to 10 years of experience in pre-sales, senior business analyst role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Digital domain – Experience platforms(Web CMS),Ecommerce, Campaign solutions